For the Sake of you

For the Sake of you wake up!
For the lord sitting in your heart wake up,
We having been sleeping for centuries now,
The time of getting up is overdue,
Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!
For the sake of you wake up,
I am here, hear me out,
I came to weak you up,
For the sake of life wake up
For the sake of heavens wake up
I am here, right now, I came for you,
Wake up for the sake of you!
Hear me out the lord is sitting in your heart,
He is patiently waiting for you to wake up,
So he can give you all the jewels
That he made just for you
Wake up! For the sake of you, get up,
I am here, right now, I came just for you,
I have been preparing for this long time ago,
I came and left many times,
So I can be ready for you,
I am your eyes that you closed,
I am your heart that you ignore,
I am your tongue that you don’t use,
I am the truth that scares you,
I am here, right now, I came just for you,
The whole purpose of my life if for you,
Wake up for I need to let you know
I am carrying all kind of miracles
And all I want is give them to you,
Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!
Hear me out, with your heart,
Hear me out not with your head,
Hear me out and forget what you think you know,
Hear me out and discover the magnificence of the unknown,
I am here, right now, I am here just for you!
It is your time to shine,
It is your time to be divine,
It is your time to fly with the angels,
I am your guide and I am here to help you,
Wake up! For the Sake of You!

© Copyright 2004, Najat Fares Kessler, all rights reserved.