Though...


Though the human mind is crafty with disrespect
And knows how to dress it up just enough  
So, it may look as if it is care and not disrespect
The heart knows disrespect when it feels it
The heart has no eyes and does not  
Need to see fancy disguises to be wowed
The heart feels the vibrations of what is
It knows everything by its vibrations 
I beg you do not explain for I feel you 
I am nothing but an open heart  
I made that choice so I can fully taste love 
I made that choice so I can fully love  
I made that choice so I can fully allow life 
To vibrate within and through my being 
I am a lover with a heart as vulnerable 
As the colorful wings of a butterfly 
I made this choice a long ago... 
....Or, was I born this way?

© Copyrights 2009 Najat Fares Kessler, all Rights Reserved.