Come


May the Network of Love grow, expand, and shine,

Through the linking of the souls, One heart throbbing at a time,

May your heart awaken,

May your heart take a sip of the elixir of love,
May you taste the glory,
May you Burn in adoration,
May you be annihilated,

If you make it this far we shall fly in the skies with the angels and go beyond,

If you dare to come this far you are I and I am you an irradiating bundle of Joy!

Who cares for the bickering, arguing, fighting, or even human reasoning?

Forget those; they are only a temporary excuse for the most scared of Love,

Don't be shy my Beloved,

Come, Come, Come, Come and Come again,

No matter how afraid you are,

No matter how many times you fall,

Come to the vast oceans of my adoration,

Dive into the seas of my passion,

O Beloved one!

I am drunk with you!

Hold me it is our time to be lovers!

© Copyright 2006, Najat Fares Kessler, All Rights Reserved.