fear & anxiety

Hello my fear and anxiety,
You got me at times all wrapped up,
In you network of what might happen,
I am tiered of you don’t you know,
I am exausted with your same old same old,
This feeling of hoplessness,
This feeling of helplessness,
I have a genuine ideas,
But you just won’t let it role,
Will you?
I am sick and tired of you,
Get lost!
Why I am calling you “my” fear,
Why am I calling you “my” anxiety,
You are not mine,
You are my mothers
Who got you from her elders
I am done with you,
Get the hell out of my way,
I am not here to baby sit you
Get out of my chest,
Get out of my life,
I am not here to carry you,
I am here for a greater purpose,
Then sit and just listen to you,
I am here for a bigger mission,
Than just be consumed by you,
You and all those you inhabit
Specially those who given to you,
Get the hell out of my way,
I am so done with you,
Today is the day!
I am taking back control of my life,
I am claiming all of myself
I am kicking you out for good,
I am reclaiming my power,
My birth right of being a life
And not a shadow as you profess,
I am finished with tip toeing around,
To please you, I lost so much,
To be able to breath under your oppression,
I compromised my self, my life, my entire being,
No more! Your ugly headed illusion
Will ran my life!

© Copyright 2004, Najat Fares Kessler, all rights reserved.